Thursday, March 21, 2013

And so it begins

Well the time has come when I've finally decided to put together a blog dedicated to my crafty side!! And I couldn't think of a better blog name than "just another card making blog" cause really...there are many out there (and now I don't feel left out)!!

Another reason for this blog is I was just asked to be a contributor for the Clean and Simple  Blog http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.ca which I am very excited about and honestly do most of the challenges when I can anyway!! So it will be even more exciting being part!!

Other than that...heres a look into my current working arrangements! We have moved into a new house (well back in August) and gutted our basement right down to the studs which also included my one day card making studio! So for now till that is complete my wonderful husband has let me set up shop in our bedroom on a fold out table..love that man...especially as the table is on his side of the bed! I think he always has paper scraps in his cloths!!! :) 


Happy crafting everyone!!! And thanks for stopping by!! 
And if you want to check out any of my previous work please stop by my FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Card-Creations-by-Chera/136675086377803
Chera

No comments:

Post a Comment