Friday, March 29, 2013

Retro Sketches 56

Yes this is my second post for today...but I had this card and wanted to get the sketch in on time. What can I say?? I'm enjoying these fun challenges over the past week! I thought my mojo was gone then I look around and yet another creation to be made!!!



So this card challenge is from the Retro Sketches blog I came across while doing the ColorQ challenge in my previous post!! I really like this sketch too and thought I could pull out some fun textured things..well 1 textured material anyway! I bought this burlap and its been on my desk staring at me! Was so happy to finally use some of it!!!

So again Happy Easter to you all!! I promise no more posts today!!!! 
Chera

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Boutique borders; mothers mini stamp set
Paper: SU basic black and whisper white card stock
Ink: SU tempting turquoise, real red
Accessories: washi tape, burlap, PTI boutique border die, SU buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment