Wednesday, March 27, 2013

superhero!!

Last week I received a request to make a superhero birthday card for a little mans birthday! Needed to have Spiderman Superman the Flash Green Lantern and most importantly Batman! Because I'm sure every kid has their fav! My middle guys is Green Lantern all the way :)

So the challenge was on to somehow come up with these superheros...I looked around online and found a really cute one using the SU owl punch but that is something I don't yet have in my collection...yes for some of you I know this is hard to believe!

But I did find some cute downloads! I was able to adjust the size to make them fit my needs of the card!! I'm loving how it all turned out! Makes me want to throw a superhero party now for my boys!! 

Anyway Hope you enjoy!!!



Happy Wednesday!!!
Chera

Supplies
Stamps: PTI big birthday wishes
Paper: SU real red, pacific point, daffodil delight, gumball green, whisper white
Ink: SU basic black
Accessories: PTI numbers die

No comments:

Post a Comment