Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FTL 238 Moms Day

Yes I'm still in mothers day mode over here!!! Its a couple weeks away and I still haven't made the perfect card for my mom!! 

For this weeks Clean and Simple I was excited to use some paper I found yesterday while unpacking a couple things looking for our last years tax return. Of course I didn't find it but  the 5 packages of card stock and pretty designer paper made up for it!!! 

This weeks sketch....




Hope you are all having a wonderful week!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera

Supplies:
Paper: taken with teal, whisper white, daffodil delight, DSP summer smooches
Stamps: unsure of the name from Michaels a few years back
Ink: island indigo
Accessories: doily, butterfly punch, rhinestones, SU buttons

2 comments:

  1. Who cares about tax papers when he found that! What a pretty card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete