Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Friend FTL240

Hey everyone! Sorry for the week long break of cards! I had some family in town this past week! Had a great time with them and my kids loved all the extra attention too!!

Figured I would get this weeks Clean and Simple sketch done before tomorrow when the new one is posted!! :) And most importantly...use my pool party embossing powder thats been staring at me!!




Hope you are all having a great week!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Chera

Supplies:
Paper: basic black, pool party
Ink: versa mark
Stamps: my friend
Accessories: pool party embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chera! I have been away from stamping/creating for quite a while (it's a long story Lol!) and have not seen your cards on "Clean and Simple Stamping" before today. Just wanted to tell you that I just LOVE your style !Looking forward to seeing more and being able to contribute to the challenges again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment!! Looking forward to seeing your stuff on Clean and Simple soon!!!

      Delete