Thursday, June 6, 2013

FTL 243

Good morning!! Well I thought I would post my Clean and Simple card for you! Its been up on that blog for a few days now but its pretty and I want to share it here too!!




I had been playing around with all different kinds of flowers to make the card work...and finally decided to rummage through my box of gift wrapping stuff and pulled out the tissue paper!!! Such a simple flower with so much detail! I used the SU Blossom punch...punched out a whole bunch of layers. After that I used my paper pierce poked the hole to putt he brad through.Once it was all together I took my scissors and cut up the pedals (just a small snip to give it more dimension)  then scrunched it and voila! Super easy to make! Could probably use an assortment of flower punches for different looks!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Chera

Supplies:
Paper: whisper white, crumb cake, backed brown sugar, strawberry slush
Stamps: signature greetings 2
Ink: strawberry slush
Accessories: SU blossom punch, pink tissue paper, antique brads, victorian lace border die

No comments:

Post a Comment