Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello

While I was away I bought this new Tim Holtz stencil…I use to find stencils a bit of a mystery and had no desire to ever own one!! However, my mind has been completely changed forever! 



I started off with 4 of the Wplus9 pure ink colours. One at a time I pressed the colour down on my craft matt and then added embossing paste to it, mixed it up and just added it randomly where ever on the stencil I repeated this till I had all 4 colours added. Then I evened out the embossing paste with my tool, removed the stencil and let it dry! Added the layered flower added the hello  adhered it the pink card stock and called it done! I just love the look of the embossing paste! Gives it good texture just adds to the card!

Supplies:
Ink: wplus9 blossomberry, lake house, silver lining, wild mango
Paper: white, blushing bride
Accessoires: chevron stencil, hand lettered hello die, beautiful blooms 2, hero arts rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment