Tuesday, June 3, 2014

more watercolour

Here is another one of my water colour cards I made for my dear friend Natasha who's now married!! I wanted to  make her a special card that was extra sparkly and eye catching!! I think I did ok on both those accounts…


I left this card oversized cause There wasn't actually any part of it I wanted to trim! It all blended so well together..didn't think that was going to happen! I did the same technique as my last card. Smooshing down distress ink on my craft mat then spritzing it with water…this one I did do a couple of touch ups with the paint brush as there was a couple areas that didn't have the coverage I wanted! I also did a bit of paint splatter, and some shimmer mist splatter as well as just some regular shimmer mist to give it some sparkle all over!  Other than waiting for the drying of the paper it was a pretty simple card with lots of detail that would leave you to think it wasn't!! 

Thats all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: watercolour paper, cherry cobbler
Stamps: bigger blooms, spring blooms
Ink: wild honey, scattered straw and fire brick distress ink
Accessories: spring blooms die, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment