Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thanks

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday to you!!! Here is a card I made using multiple die cut words to give it that dimension!! I saw this technique from the one and only Jennifer McGuire (click here for video tutorial)…thought it might be to much work but just loved how it look!! And not gonna lie, was a tiny bit of work...don't know if it is a technique I will do often...but wow I love it!




So that is my card for today! Make sure to check out Jennifers video (she does a much better job of explaining then I ever could)...

Chera~

Supplies:
Stamps: rosie posie
Paper: white, blushing bride, wasteria wonder
Ink: lemon chiffon, green apple, lavender, cotton candy
Accessories: wet paint thanks die

1 comment:

  1. Definitely worth the extra effort, it looks brilliant

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete