Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Merry watercolour

Hey Everyone and Happy Remembrance  day to you! Back today with some more Wplus9 !! Again I'm just loving this snowflake backdrop set!! So many great things you can do with it!!


For todays card I did a little bit of water colouring…I took 3 colours of distress ink and rubbed them on the stamp and made sure to overlap a little. Once I had the whole stamp covered I took my spritzer bottle and did a few spritzes over the stamp. Once I saw it was all wet I then stamped it down onto some water colour paper. I was impatient so I heat set it with my heat gun. Once it was dry I remembered on one of Dawns cards she had glitter embossed over the background so I gave that a whirl!!! I then white heat embossed the sentiment on the bottom of the card and was going to call it good…then I decided to pull out the deer dies die cut this one out of pink paper and then covered it with glossy accents! I was wanting the card to be extra bold and I think all that glitter and shimmer did just that!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! See ya again soon!!
Chera~

Supplies
Ink: versa mark, picked raspberry, seedless preserves & dusty concord distress ink
Stamps: hand lettered holiday, snowflake backdrops
Paper: water colour paper, blackberry bliss SU, melon mambo SU
Accessories: glossy accents, white embossing powder, water mister, stag trio die

No comments:

Post a Comment