Monday, November 10, 2014

merry merry joy joy

Hello everyone! Sorry for the LONG break! Its been a busy couple of months with selling our house and moving! But we are slowly getting settled in to the new place and city for that matter!!

So to celebrate the move I ordered me some new goodies!!! Today I will be showing you some easy cards to mass produce with Wplus9 stamps.




I just loved this background snowflake die along with the aperture dies. My original plan was to just make it a one layer card…however I ended up trimming the top part down a little and popping it up on a white card base!

I also couldn't decide what colour I wanted to use so I pulled out all my W9 inks and stamped most of the colours..still not to sure which one I like the most!! They are all so pretty!

For the sentiment I also pulled out another Wplus9 set and heat embossed over top the snowflakes. I used 3 different colours just to add some variety, as well as some got joy and some got merry!!

Was super fun to make and a pretty quick card to mass produce for holiday cards!!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white cardstock
Ink: sweet nectar, blooms berry, appletini, mojito, sweet gelato, flamingo, lakehouse, nautical navy, ocean drive, cranberry crush, miami spice (all wplus9)
Stamps: hand lettered holiday hello, snowflake backdrops (wplus9)
Accessories: stampin up silver and gold embossing powder, ranger liquid platinum, holiday aperture die

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE these! Need this stamp set now. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've been having so much fun with the set!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these!!! I just bought this stamp set and was looking for inspiration. Found it! One question, Which die did you use for the stitched look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So happy to inspire! The dies are also from Wplus9 called holiday aperture (I added it to the supplies list with a link! :)

      Delete