Monday, January 5, 2015

go on and celebrate!!

This year I've set some new goals for myself in my world of card making…one is to make some to do lists with different products or ideas I have!! One of the things I've wanted to do for some time now is make a card with stars…Its not a normal go to for me so I pulled out some stuff and went to town with stars!!!



This card was pretty quick to to do! My favourite kind!! I pulled out some distress ink colours I wanted then placed the star stencil over my card stock. Started with the lightest colour and went to the darkest. I wanted to keep it simple and the this big bold sentiment was the best way to add detail without adding a lot more to the card!! I did shimmer mist the card front (can't tell in picture unfortunately). After the sentiment was on there I thought it needed some different stars to add some interest so I took this little bundle from the same stamp set and stamped them in black! After wards added some sequins for a touch more detail, mounted it on some black card stock and this is the finished product!!! Hope you enjoy todays card! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white, black
Ink: squeezed lemoande, spiced marmelade, wild honey distress inks, black
Stamps: make a wish
Accessories: stars oh my stars stencil, pretty pink posh sequins, shimmer mist, blending tool

1 comment: