Tuesday, January 20, 2015

thinking of you

I decided I better pull out the Simon Says Stamp card kit for this month before the new one arrives!!! Its such a lovely kit I can't wait to use it more!! 



I just love this colour combo!!! I really need to experiment more with some others but this one is so pretty to me!!!.. This card as per my usual was pretty quick to come together as well! I had my good ol craft mat out and smooshed the distress inks down, two side by side and one underneath. then spritzed it with water, added my watercolour paper to it and moved it side to side ever so slightly. I did want the colours to mix but not to much! Once it was dry I then added the drops of water to it so the ink would react, after that was dry I then added the sentiment and the stars from the stamp set of course spritzed it with shimmer mist adhered it to the card base….

Hope you like todays creation! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white card stock, water colour paper
Ink: broken china, picked raspberry, dusty concord distress inks
Stamps: hand lettered winter wishes
Accessories: stitched mats, shimmer mist

No comments:

Post a Comment