Wednesday, September 30, 2015

emboss resist anniversary

I had a great mail day yesterday…one of the items being the new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for the month of October  . I Had a plan with the heart but it kind of morphed into this card instead! Kind of fun just to let creativity flow!


I knew I wanted to do some water colouring so I decided to use some versa fine black in so I could clear emboss over it!! I had originally only stamped 3 hearts but once I got going I just couldn't stop I guess! :) Happens to the best of us when the creative juices are flowing!

I wanted the card to be bold. Think I accomplished that but that being said it was to bold to just have my die cut happy directly over the painted heart areas. I wanted all that pretty colour to still show through so why not pull out the vellum and add the die cut over top!! 

I hope you enjoy todays creation! And make sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge (tomorrow might be your last day for the emboss resist however!) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment