Monday, November 16, 2015

Cheers to the new year!

Happy Monday everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! I was at crop this weekend (being the newbie I got lots of Christmas cards done). Heres one of my creations!



My goal over the weekend was to use at least 75% of the christmas stamps I had packed and brought with me!! I actually accomplished this goal and here is one of the cards to prove it!! The background I used the Wplus9 strictly sentiments 8. I picked 3 of the sentiments from it lined them up on my block and repeat stamped them diagonal on the panel using fairy dust ink. My original plan was to use another sentiment from the same set on the front. I decided against it cause in my mind it was to small! So instead I used twenty fifteen (which was an little extra something added to my last wplus9 order for #sharehandmadekindess). I decided to white heat emboss on black for that added boldness…but before adhering it I added some silver thread. Once that was all done I popped up the stamped panel onto a pink card base! Non traditional seems to be my go to during the holidays!! And last but not least I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish it off!! 

And there you have it!! I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment