Friday, April 8, 2016

One layer fun!

Hey everyone hope you've had a wonderful week!! Todays card is a pretty quick one layer card! My favourite kinds to do! (well the quick part anyway). And if you follow me at all you will notice i'm in love with making my own background paper!!! Todays card is no different!




To start this card off I first stamped the sentiment so it would be easier to place the other images around it (sentiment is Simon Says Stamp). Once that was stamped I went around and stamped all the other floral images from Wplus9 Doodle Buds stamp set. After that was completed I then flipped the stamps the other way onto my block to get the solid image, they don't all match and I'm good with that! I used Wplu9 pure colour dye inks  (they are really my fav but honestly any ink would work for this technique). And there you have my card for today! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Cheer~

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete